I was nominated for another award by Jen over at Passport to Bliss. She just recently went on a trip to Hawaii and is documenting all the details on her blog. So, if you’re a poor girl like me, put on your bikini, pour yourself a mixed drink, and head on over to read her blog and soak in the virtual Hawaiian rays. And thank you, Jen!
They’re more what you call “guidelines” than actual rules…
- Thank the super sweet blogger that nominated you.
- Answer 5 super sweet questions.
- Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post.
- Nominate other bloggers.
- Notify your super sweet nominees on their respective blogs.
The 5 super sweet questions:
- Cookies or cake? Cookies. You can eat several cookies and won’t feel as bad about yourself as you would if you ate several pieces of cake. It’s all about the quantity.
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
- Favorite sweet treat? Oh boy. Where do I start? I love ice cream. I try to have ice cream every day. My belly thanks me.
- When do you crave sweet things the most? When I’m bored.
- Sweet nick name? My fiance and I call each other Pooh, as in Winnie-the-Pooh. Long story.
Feel free to check out my nominees and network, network, network! And be sure to leave them a super sweet comment!