Making a Time to Eat! gift basket may be difficult if you don’t know whether mommy-to-be is planning to breastfeed or formula feed. Here I will give you tips for putting together a Time to Eat Themed Gift Basket for $30 for a formula fed baby, and everything in it will be absolutely useful!
You could go with a traditional bag or one of these containers. But, if you want to really make your gift stand out, consider putting the items in a dish drainer or a basket that mom can use to store bottles in the cupboard. Here are some great, and cheap, options:
What to Include:
- If you have a little extra money to spend, consider getting an extra pack of nipples as well.
- Why do I prefer the bottles shown below? Check out my blog post Choosing a Baby Bottle (Product Review: Playtex vs. Evenflow)!
- If you want to get Mom some really good bibs, check out my recommendation at Product Review: Best Baby Bibs
- You can also pick up bibs at Dollar Tree or Walmart for $1 each.
- These Dundee burp cloths will work just fine, but if you want to splurge on the best burp cloths (I’m talking $22 for 10) then get these ones from Gerber.
- Wonder why I prefer the bottle brush below? Check out Product Review: Bottle Brushes!
- Make sure it is hypoallergenic or baby safe so mommy-to-be doesn’t flip if she’s one of those over-the-top safety nut kind of mommies. Normal dish soap is fine if you know the mom won’t mind. You can even get a 9 oz. bottle of regular stuff for $1.
Optional Items to Include (if you want to splurge):
Boppy pillow w/ cover
Breast pads (yes, mom will still leak even if she formula feeds)