Below are the FREE JPEG versions of my templates. If you try to open them with photo shop or Paint and fill them in with color, they will pixelate. However, if you visit my Etsy shop I have PNG versions that you can fill in with solid colors, edit, and resize without pixelation (detailed instructions included in download) for only $1.50 total. If you really love my templates and feel like helping a girl out, consider heading over to my Etsy shop and purchasing them.
I also sell custom pre-cut or digital onesie banners (including Minnie Mouse themed, camo, blue chevron, pink and black and white polka dot, etc.).
To use the templates below, just click on the image to make it bigger. Then right-click and choose Save As.
Love these templates? Consider a donation.
You should feel no guilt or obligation to offer a donation or pay to use these templates! They are truly entirely free! I’m a stay-at-home mom who uses this blog and my Etsy shop to earn a little extra cash, so donations are always appreciated, but again, not expected.
For donations of $1.50 or more, I will send the full PNG listing of 18+ templates available in my Etsy shop to the e-mail address you input when donating.
Thank you in advance!
Not sure how to use the templates?
Check out The Handy Homemaker’s post on how easy it is to print and decorate these templates!
LAST UPDATED: March 9, 2014
Items, images, or downloads available on thelittledabbler blog or purchased from thelittledabbler Etsy Shop (referred to as “product/s” in this agreement) are for PERSONAL use only. NO COMMERCIAL USE WHATSOEVER. NO FILE SHARING or REDISTRIBUTION. This includes all products–digital downloads, templates, patterns, physical products, and even previews and thumbnails of the products–whether in part or in whole.
I RETAIN ALL COPYRIGHTS TO ALL PRODUCTS- whether altered or not.
YOU ARE PERMITTED TO:
- use products AS IS for your personal use
- alter products for your personal use ONLY
- share PREVIEW pictures via social media (Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, your blog) as long as you LINK the image back to thelittledabbler blog or thelittledabbler Etsy Shop.
- post photos of projects you created using products. However, it MUST be a PHOTOGRAPH, not a scan or digital reproduction, of the product.
Any permissions not expressly permitted in the “You ARE permitted to” section of this agreement are NOT permitted without PRIOR, WRITTEN, and DATED consent from me.
YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Do not USE the listing preview pictures in thelittledabbler Etsy Shop instead of purchasing the product. This means NO right-clicking and saving, screen capping, etc.. Please respect me and purchase the product if you plan to use it.
- Do Not use them in ANY way, whether they are altered or not, for commercial purposes
- Do not share digital products with ANYONE. Do not give them to your friends or family to reuse. Please direct anyone interested in my products to thelittledabbler blog or thelittledabbler Etsy Shop where they can get a copy for themselves.
- Do not upload products or product images to your blog or anywhere else online to be shared for free or for sale.
- Do not create derivative works with the intent to share them online or to resell. Do not incorporate any part of my products into your own designs, your products, digital scrapbooks, or other digital images that will be shared in any way online, whether for free or for profit. THIS INCLUDES ANYTHING YOU MAKE WITH MY TEMPLATES or PATTERNS.
- Do not create additional copies of my products (especially physical products) with the intent to sell.
- Do not upload or store my digital products or images of my products to image retrieval or stock photo sites.
- Do not claim any digital products or product previews as your own.
- Do not use products for mass production.
THIRD PARTY LICENSING CONCERNS
Some products on thelittledabbler blog and in thelittledabbler Etsy Shop–such as patterns and fonts–are licensed and copyrighted by third parties, meaning I purchased a commercial license so that I can use another person’s copyrighted product in products I sell. By purchasing products from thelittledabbler Etsy Shop that incorporate third party licensed material, I in no way transfer that commercial license to you. The original copyright for those products belongs with the original creator. For questions or concerns regarding this, please contact me.
If you have questions regarding this copyright notice or are not sure if your intention to use these template, digital downloads, or any other product violates my copyright terms, please do not just assume! Contact me and we can discuss it and work something out.
All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2014. Libby Sawyer and thelittledabbler.com